[weboob] vocabulary changes

Christophe Benz christophe.benz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:59:27 CEST 2010

Le lundi 12 juillet 2010 à 11:52 +0200, Romain Bignon a écrit :
> On 12/Jul - 02:17, Christophe Benz wrote:
> > I changed (in my branch) the vocabulary in Weboob, according to our oral
> > discussions:
> >
> > * frontends becomes applications
> > * modules becomes backends
> > * backends become "configured backends"
>
> Merged.
>
> Could you also check to update the wiki?

I updated the page:
http://weboob.org/Backends_Configuration
and many littles changes to other pages.

But you'll have to rename these pages:
* Modules => Backends
* Module_hacking => Backends_hacking (with an 's')

> > Be careful:
> > I renamed the class FrontendStorage to ApplicationStorage, and changed
> > the YAML node 'frontends' to 'applications'.
> > This means that you'll have to change manually your storage files in
> > ~/.weboob/*.storage, and change the string 'frontends' to
> > 'applications' in each of them.
>
> That's really important, yes. We should add version in storages to prevent from
> future tree evolution.

I also renamed "_type" to "backend" for ~/.weboob/backends
Please update your local file.

OK. We'll do that after our first release I think.

Christophe