[weboob] Mutual references

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Tue Apr 27 12:51:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

About your commits:

985aec3a1c7cbaca6e5526ae25c6c417eb9ff1e2
1b2e0843d42cf2c14c98ac20e631ec06d31e65cc
ffe0ee4d1cd3bcb2d15b0f2dccb5a9dfa36599d2

I can't merge them because I think it is a *really* bad thing to have mutual
references, besides within a multi-threaded context.

To fix your problem, I suggest you to create some public functions, because
id2url doesn't need context (see the dlfp module).

I think it is important to note that backend is only an entry point.

Another thing is that Browser is a *tool* which needs to void knowing anything
about backends things (the only accepted exception is to import capabilities'
data structures in pages modules).