[weboob] Wiki

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Tue Apr 27 11:56:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've started to create some pages about capabilities. I think the syntax is
good, but you can suggest better presentation.

For example:

https://symlink.me/projects/weboob/wiki/ICapVideoProvider
https://symlink.me/projects/weboob/wiki/ICapMessages

It is important to update the wiki pages when you change the API of a capability
which is already documented (it is better to do not have documentation instead
of deprecated documentation).

This remark is also for backends and applications.

Another thing, I've also begun a documentation on how to write a backend:

https://symlink.me/projects/weboob/wiki/Module_hacking

It needs some improvement, but I think it's a good start.