[weboob] New application: havesex

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Mon Apr 12 09:18:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

I started a new application named 'havesex', for every backends which implement
the ICapDating capability (currently, only aum).

This is a console application with a prompt to run commands, to start
optimization systems (for example 'profiles walker'), to get information (for
example profiles), or to configure some things (like the future 'score' system).

There will be other derived capabilities, like ICapDatingProxy,
ICapDatingCharming, etc.
The goal is to have the most generic interface when we'll introduce some other
backends like 'meetic' or so.

Currently, I wrote the weboob.tools.application.PromptApplication base class
which provides tools for prompting user, but this is buggy (conflicts with the
scheduler, does not support arrow keys, etc.).