[weboob] Storage data system

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Thu Apr 8 23:00:28 CEST 2010

On 01/Apr - 13:15, Laurent Bachelier wrote:
> I agree. If stuff is to be shared between frontends, I think it should
> be stored by the backend; I can't see a case where sharing data
> between frontends wouldn't just be a design flaw.

Ok, I've written the weboob.tools.storage module which provides a IStorage
interface, with a StandardStorage, based on YamlConfig.

weboob.tools.application.Application has a method create_storage(), which
returns a IStorage object, then you can give this object to load_backends().

It is currently used by monboob and the dlfp backend.