[weboob] ICapUpdatable

Christophe Benz christophe.benz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:46:03 CEST 2010

Le Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:44:36 +0200,
Romain Bignon <romain at peerfuse.org> a écrit :

> On 01/Apr - 15:39, Christophe Benz wrote:
> > For the moment, each backend will implement the way to detect new
> > items, and if similar ways to do it appear, we will factorize the
> > code.
>
> So what API use with ICapMessage? We keep
> ICapMessage.iter_new_messages() without arguments and each backend
> return new items from the last time this method has been called?

Yes, that's the more natural way to do it.

We can add parameters to iter_messages() with keywords to specify a
datetime limit, or a maximum number of messages to fetch.

For example:
ICapMessage.iter_messages(start_date=datetime(xxx))
ICapMessage.iter_messages(start_date=datetime(xxx),end_date=datetime(yyy))
ICapMessage.iter_messages(limit=n)
etc.

--
Christophe Benz