[ass2m] Ferro alloys and silicon materials supplier

Gao wvtkh at abfsjensjfsh.com.tw
Sat Mar 4 13:29:47 CET 2017

Dear Sir,

We are the manufacturer of ferro alloys and silicon materials in China, and our products include:

1. Ferro silicon, Calcium silicon, CaSi cored wire, Silicon magnesium;
2. Silicon metal, Silicon powder, Silicon briquette, Silicon carbide;
3. Inoculant, Nodulant, Mould powder, Carburant;

We have good cooperation relationship with POSCO, Hyundai, JFE and TATA.

You can find more from our website.

If you are interested in any item, please fell free to contact with me.

Best regards,

Gao
Henan Xinxin Silicon Industry Co.,Ltd
Add:Qugou town, Anyang city, Henan, China
Mob:86-18637221901
Tel:86-372-5375259
Fex:86-372-5375259