[ass2m] the credible steel product for you

ZHANG QIU zgwvre at vrfsibep.com.tw
Mon Oct 19 21:39:34 CEST 2015

Dear friend,

We,TIANJIN HONGTANGDA STEEL CO,.LTD, is professional in offering Steel Product in high quality and competitive price.

1. Ribbed bars
2. Hot rolled square steel bar
3. Hot rolled flat steel bar
4. Hot rolled round steel bar
5. Cold forming steel sections
6. Hot dipped galvanized steel pipes
7. Flat steel bar
8. Hot dipped galvanized flat bar
9. Hot dipped galvanized cold forming C purlin
10. Rectangular tube/Square tube
11. Round pipe

We are specialized in providing steel products for SMEs over 5 years. We know our business very well and insist on doing business in an ethical way.

Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me,that will be appreciated! Thanks.

Best regards,

ZHANG QIU

TIANJIN HONGTANGDA STEEL CO,.LTD
ADD: A705 DINGWANG RUIJING HANCHENG FENGRUN, TANGSHAN, HEBEI,P.R.CHINA.

Tel:+86-315-5528361
Mobile:+86-136 1333 5812
E-mail:tshxinchengzq at 163.com