[weboob] weboob removal

Romain Bignon romain at symlink.me
Fri Feb 24 12:34:30 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

As you know, I've uploaded weboob packages into Debian two weeks ago.

Yesterday, a guy from Debian has removed it because of complaints about a
strange consideration that names of binaries would be sexist.

I don't understand how an application named “havesex“ can be sexist, as it can
be used as well by men and women.

Here is the mail I've received to notify me:

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Jaspert <joerg at ganneff.de> -----